- What is Quake/QuakeWorld?
- What is the history of the QRP/Quake Retexturing Project/Quake Revitalization Project?
- What is the license on the QRP textures and can I use the textures for commercial as well as non-commercial usage?
- How do I install the QRP textures/packs?
- How many textures are there in Quake, Quake MP1 and Quake MP2?
- In what resolution are the QRP textures created in?
- In what format are the QRP textures distributed in?
- How can I join the QRP team?
- Can I submit textures?
Almost all textures for the Quake Retexturing Project are created in a resolution that is 8 times bigger than the originals, i.e., an original texture size of 64x64 pixels are replaced by a 512x512 texture (64x8=512).